#BookmarkMonday (18): Kawaii silhouettes



I was looking through the Japanese Gift Market for my daily fix of kawaii (cuteness) and came across these silhouette bookmarks. They're called Stipee, probably because they're sticky? I have no idea really. I just know they're cute.

So I go Googling Stipee and realize that some of the designs are available on Etsy*  (ahh the beauty of the global market!) I do wish they're get more available. Maybe I'll just stick with Alice in Wonderland.


Got a bookmark to share? Please leave a message so I can check out your bookmark!

If you'd like to post on the #BookmarkMonday Pinterest Board, shoot me an email 
at readerrabbit22 at gmail.com and I'll add you!

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I was thinking of buying some but the pricing is a little weird! $15 for Alice while the others are only about $8 ... what's up with that!

      Delete




© guiltless readingMaira Gall